Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the following vacant post
· S/he should be responsible for innovation research on appropriate technology for water supply and sanitation facilities.
· S/he will be responsible for action research in appropriate technologies for water supply; development of hybrid designs of appropriate water supply and sanitation facilities presenting different options for different field conditions in Uganda.
· Shall be responsible for development of manuals and training modules and be able to popularize the resource center.
· Shall be a team leader for innovative applied research on appropriate technologies for water supply and sanitation
· S/he should have basis degree in civil engineering with a post graduate training in a similar field.
· Should have a minimum of a Master of Science degree in water resources engineering/water supply development and management.
· A minimum of 5 years of professional experience on similar activities will be required.
· Should have experience in applied research especially in the field of water and sanitation and demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative research processes.
· Strong research and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate fluently in English are an asset
Applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic certificates and at least 3 competent referees, one of whom must be from your current or previous employer should be addressed to:
Þ The Chairperson, NETWAS Council, P.O.Box 40223, Kampala
Þ You can also deliver your application to:email@example.com
Þ Or deliver it to NETWAS offices at Plot M640 Church Road, Biina-Luzira, off Butabika Hospital Road.
Deadline: March 17th 2015
WASHTech mentioned as one of 13 most remarkable projects
Learning Journey on 3R using experiences from the Rwambu E-pilot
Network for Water and Sanitation, in collaboration with the Uganda WASH Alliance
and partners is organizing a learning and sharing meeting on the theme. The 3R approach using experiences ...
Posted Feb 2, 2015, 2:21 AM by Netwas Uganda
2015 Annual DWA planning meeting
The Uganda WASH Alliance annual planning meeting will take place in Kamwenge during the week of 16th
-20th Feb 2015.
Posted Feb 2, 2015, 1:53 AM by Netwas Uganda
WASH Uganda News updates
Menstrual Hygiene Conference blog
Social Accountability Blog